Andy Strapz Smart Strapz - Straps
or 4 payments of $15.50 with InfoSold Out
CLEARANCE ITEM, 2 LEFT IN STOCK, 1 HAS BEEN OPENED BUT HAS NOT BEEN USED
- No need for ugly 'scaffolding' to be bolted to the back of your adventure motorcycle
- Strong, quick, easy to use, amazingly versatile.
- Open and close on top of the load.
- Leather pads to help protect body panels.
- Fits nearly all bikes.*
- A combination of stretch webbing, heavy duty hook and loop fastner and a double D ring system similar to helmet chin straps. A direct comparison can be drawn between the way surfers carry their boards on the roof of their car with soft racks. These are the motorcycle equivalent.
- Cross the straps over the top of your gear, then attach to the pillion pegs at the front and the pillion grab rail at the back.
- Utilize foot peg brackets, frame rails, grab rails, sub frame, occy lugs and more. Wherever a 25 x 3 mm gap exists on the bike it can be used to mount Smart Strapz.
- They can be re-adjusted and tensioned quickly and efficiently. Cheap really when you price racks.
- Top of our range. Total useable length 1450mm.
One size fits most, per pair
Packed in Pairs
Some bikes may need Loopz. Bikes with under seat exhausts may need Hot Loopz.
We Also Recommend
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $11.25 with Info
or 4 payments of $17.88 with Info