Andy Strapz Loopz - Strap Tie Down Loops
or 4 payments of $1.56 with InfoSold Out
- Slip them under the seat to attach bags or straps.
- Loop them through foot peg mounts, frame web or slip them under fender rails of cruisers.
- Use them as tie down assists.
- Loopz are a simple figure of eight made of 25mm non-stretch webbing.
- They are very useful little creatures when it comes to packing a motorcycle.
- They have an almost magical ability to create mounting points for luggage and strapz where none previously existed.
- Try keeping them threaded through the sub frame under the seat and folded back ready for use.
- Place them carefully under the tail light across the rear guard and instantly, a seat bag has anchor points on the most difficult of bikes to pack.
We Also Recommend
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $9.99 with Info