When you are on an Adventure Motorcycle trip, do you like to arrive at your destination with dust free and dry gear? The Adventure Motorcycle Equipment (AME) Rally saddle bag is a piece of kit that makes this happen. These bags are some of the toughest PVC saddle bags on the market as they are constructed completely from 900 gsm heavy duty PVC.
AME Rally saddle bags were designed by Adventure Motorcycle Equipment and made by Beehive Vinyl in Australia. They fit with many side pannier racks that are less than 25cm in height. Racks that these bags fit include:
AME Rally bags have been designed and manufactured to survive the toughest of conditions. Special heavy duty vinyl is precision cut and joined with radio frequency heat welds. A robust roll down clipable top, seals the bag from the elements. Metal cam operated compression straps easily secure the load to the pannier racks. Compression straps are long enough to accommodate rotopax fuel carriers underneath the saddlebags should the requirement arise. Strong "across the bike" webbing with sturdy clips carry the saddle bag's load on your adventure mount. At the end of a hard day's ride, these bags are easily detached from your bike singularly or together.
Note*. Racks are not supplied with the AME Rally saddle bags
Height: 36 to 50cm
20 litres per bag or 40 litres combined
Note*. The roll top can be adjusted to add about 2 litres per bag
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 100% Waterproof heavy duty (900gsm) vinyl fabric construction. Vinyl Australian made.
- Heat & Radiofrequency welded joins
- All webbing and clips are tough and made in New Zealand
- 2 Compression straps per bag allow you to tightly secure your load onto the bike
- Replaceable rear rub pad
- Internal plastic liner to protect and evenly secure your load
- Maximum weight limit of 7 kg per bag
- Colour. Grey is standard
- Each bag weighs 1.5kg
|Brand||Adventure Motorcycle Equipment|