Olympia Moto Sports - Horizon Rain Pant-XS/S-Neon Orange
or 4 payments of $21.25 with InfoIn Stock
CLEARANCE ITEMS! NO LONGER GETTING IN OLYMPIA GEAR
THESE PANTS DO HAVE SOME SURFACE DUST FROM SITTING IN OUR WAREHOUSE FOR SO LONG
Olympia's Horizon rain gear will keep Adventure Motorcycle Riders dry, even in multi-day torrential downpours. Horizon suits have been successfully tested on Motoquest tours in Japan. Even 10 days of Hokkaido rain couldn't dampen riders on tour.
Horizon's lightweight, waterproof, breathable ripstop nylon shell is designed to be used as a waterproof outer layer that fits over the top of your riding suit.
Designed to coordinate with the Horizon rain jacket, this pant offers a lightweight, waterproof, breathable ripstop nylon shell to ensure all-day riding comfort. Generous leg openings with an adjustable velcro closure system make standing boot entry a breeze.
- Outer shell constructed in sturdy lightweight waterproof breathable ripstop nylon
- EZ-Pack Storage System – pant can be stowed away in a self-contained storage pocket located in the interior of the pant
- Intake velcro closure panels at lower legs offer easy boot on entry and adjustment of the leg width
- Slide waist buckles plus stretch waist details offer maximum adjustability
- Authentic Nomex heat shields located at inside lower legs
- Cool mesh airflow lining
|XS/S||28″- 34″||71 - 87||140-160||64-73|
|M/L||32″- 38″||81 - 97||160-190||73-86|
|XL/2XL||36″- 42″||91 - 107||190-230||86-104|
We Also Recommend
Others Also Bought
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $0.75 with Info