- Designed to get you anywhere on the globe and back home again.
- Long mileage, serious traction and smooth transition from pavement to gravel to dirt, the GPS does it all.
- Reversible to suit the rider’s needs – either 50/50 or Mostly Off Road.
- In 50/50 direction the GPS is a well behaved street-able tire with smooth cornering transition from centre to cranked all the way over.
- In Mostly Off Road direction, the aggressive straight line hooks up and cornering drive is engaged.
- 25% stronger carcass construction than other adventure tyres guarantees world-class performance with high resistance to punctures.
- Deeper thread than most adventure tires.
- Unique compound for long mileage.
- Dependable traction in a wide variety of conditions.
- 30% more tread depth than most adventure tyres.
- Although every effort is made to ensure provided information is correct, Motoz accepts no liability for any errors or any consequences which may arise due to such errors. Motoz also reserves the right to change specifications, discontinue or introduce new products without prior notice. All product images presented are for illustrative purposes only and may vary from actual product depending on bike application.