"The world-famous Forma Adventure boots. A perfect combination of adventure and street. The waterproof Drytex lining performs remarkably through heavy conditions. A technical multi-flex sole allows the right amount of flex for everyday walking, but at the same time, has controlled flex and crush resistance to exceed CE level 2 protection. The Forma Adventure boots are designed to work effectively as dual-sport boots complete with some off-road features, and lightweight construction for greater rider agility and bike control. These boots are one of the world’s most popular dual-sport boots for good reason. So whether you're riding around the world, or around the city, with Forma boots you will always be prepared for an adventure!"
"The Forma Adventure Low boots are a great alternative for a rider who is looking for shorter style dual-sport boots, maybe they ride in hot environments, or their calves just don't fit tall boots. Yes, the leg protection is reduced, but they still offer more protection and performance than regular touring boots. Awesome boots, and highly popular in Australia!”
- LIFETIME WARRANTY* when purchased in Australia.
- Guaranteed perfect fit.
- Easy size exchange.
- CE® level protection and quality.
- Vintage full-grain oiled leather upper.
- Updated DRYTEX® liner, waterproof and breathable.
- Lightweight construction.
- Adventure multi-flex, dual-density, anti slip sole.
- Plastic gear pad protection.
- Twin adjustable straps and Velcro® closure.
- Unbreakable GH® plastic buckles.
- Ankle TPU internal moulded plastic protection.
- Special nylon mid-sole with stainless steel shank.
- Extra soft polymer padding with memory foam.
- Anti-bacterial replaceable insole.
- High-quality - 100% European production.
*Due to the special lightweight sole design, these boots are not recommended for use with kick-start bikes or bikes with aggressive motocross style foot-pegs. If you are a rider that mostly stands up when you ride, we would recommend the Forma Terra boots for durability.
Click here to view the size measurement guide