The OS-BASE is an 'over the seat harness' which allows OS-6, OS-12 or OS-18 ADVENTURE PACKS to be mounted as panniers. The modular design enables you to modify your luggage set-up to suit your ride - from a day’s single track to longer adventure trips.
• Carrying capacity from 12 to 54 Litres with centre pack mounting option.
• Heavy-duty Hypalon™ construction.
• Quick & easy to put on/take off.
• Reinforced stitching on all stress points.
• Aircraft grade alloy hooks.
• Non-slip cam buckles.
• 2 x OS-RACK LOOPS included.
• 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
Once the OS-RACK LOOPS are mounted on the rear fender and the OS PACKS of your choice are mounted to the BASE, fitting is quick and easy.
1. Hook-on the two top straps to the OS Rack Loops but leave loose.
2. Loop the two lower straps around the bike frame at the lowest possible position and hook them back to the loops on the strap making them as tight as possible.
3. Stand at the rear of the bike and pull the top straps as tight as possible, taking up the slack until the packs fit tightly to the bike.
4. Hook-on an additional top pack to the Loop Mounts on the OS-BASE and the OS-Rack Loops.
We Also Recommend
Others Also Bought
or 4 payments of $27.50 with Info